Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 I am beyond excited.  Michael and JaNee had their first little baby.  She's perfect and she's beautiful.  It's a girl and both Mommy and baby are doing fine.
 I don't know why, but I was so nervous for them both.  I spent many an hour praying for their safety and well-being.  Many of my family and friends were keeping them in their prayers too.  Lots of my wonderful young missionaries were praying for them.  I appreciate everyone's prayers and love.
Now I have 18 grandchildren and they are all GRAND!  There are 10 girls and 8 boys and I am one happy, excited, blessed grandma.  Of course, I also remember my two sweet great granddaughters.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and for them!

    I have always thought childbirth was scary, and worried that I might not survive it! But it was twice as scary for me when I watched my daughter going through it!

    ReplyDelete